[Cuis-dev] Fix for nil cursor

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Thu Sep 19 12:42:00 PDT 2019

On 2019-09-19 12:21, Phil B wrote:

> I went with lazily initializing the cursor instances because only ~1/3
> of them ever get used in normal operation.  I think the rest of them
> date back to ST-80 but are no longer used.  So this way they're still
> available for anyone interested and out of the way for everyone else.

Great.  Simple is better.  Moving rarely used function to "available if
interested" is a good thing.

ColorEditor just happens to use a crossHair cursor to select points.

Note that there are open and closed hand cursors in Murphic-Misc1 (last
time I looked).

Thanks again for making Cuis better!
-KenD