[Cuis-dev] [RFC] Namespaces, changes to SystemDictionary, Object and a dictionary class for tracking environment implementations

ken.dickey at whidbey.com ken.dickey at whidbey.com
Tue Oct 6 12:29:53 PDT 2020

On 2020-10-06 08:52, Gerald Klix wrote:

> Please bear with me until I can provide a simple example
> implementation that handles environments.

Gerald,

Thanks much for this quick response.

I am not the world's brightest light, so sometimes it takes me a while
to get things.

Also, apologies for not yet completing my PackageEnvironments proposal.
You are motivating me to get back to it.

With so many ways to implement Namespaces/Environments, it is good to
have a number of concrete implementations to explore to find/get the
best outcomes.

I am very much looking forward to the fruits of your efforts!

Good on ya,
-KenD