[Cuis-dev] Cuis CBOR decoder

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Mon Oct 12 12:27:59 PDT 2020

Hi Juan,

Juan Vuletich <juan at jvuletich.org> writes:

> Thanks Philip! If you can also do the encoder, it would be great. Just
> added this to AdditionalPackagesForCuis.md.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Juan Vuletich
> www.cuis-smalltalk.org
> https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev
> https://github.com/jvuletich
> https://www.linkedin.com/in/juan-vuletich-75611b3
> @JuanVuletich

I just added a CBOR encoder which is useable with a good amount
of possible CBOR data types. It's limitations are that it can't
be used for "streaming" yet as I don't know (yet) to represent this
as an input type.

Also some of the more "exotic" datatypes which are mentioned in the
spec like "mime-messages", baseN encoded strings or URIs. These
values are also a limitation of the reader and they are more on the
"optional" datatypes in the spec.

But for anything else I would say it's useable and can be used
to interface with other programming languages.

Update at: https://github.com/Phantasus/Cuis-Smalltalk-CBOR

Cheers,
Philip