[Cuis-dev] Avoiding categories with leading and trailing blanks

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 12:09:17 PDT 2020

Vaguely.  I think when I was trying to make the APIs for the
image/changesets/fileins universal (to allow for diffing/filein of
arbitrary sources and targets) I was running into a problem where one of
the code providers expected (either implicitly or explicitly) a string for
the category and probably the image was forcing it to a symbol.  I don't
recall exactly which pairing(s) was/were the issue, but it was something
along those lines.