[Cuis-dev] Hello, new Cuis smalltalk user here!

Nicola Mingotti nmingotti at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 00:03:39 PDT 2021

Hi Joseph,

Yes, I am Italian ;)

-) all for fun. Great !

-) Math, don't worry, it is really easy, easier than the rules you were taught in middle school !

Wait my video, i will try to make it happen before the end of this week.

-) The game example in the CuisBook is too advanced IMO. It is there because it is actually a milestone

in computing. If you happen to go to California visit the Computer History museum, there is an old

guy there that first wrote that game ! And another one who wrote the first (?) music synth !

-) I wrote some intro notes but be super careful, I did it one year ago and i was using Squeak.

A collection with most of my production is in the Swiki, here:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6624

-) A video i posted yesterday is here, this is about Cuis already

  https://youtu.be/62baNn3c56Y

-) project. ATM. ok this is kind of classic but you will not be going to put a lot of energy on it

because it does not solve a real life "problem" for you.

-) project Fish Tank. Great ! This is a good one ! If you know something about electronics

this is not too difficult to reach that.

Bye

Nicola