[Cuis-dev] Updates to VectorGraphics and precompiled MacVM

Philip Bernhart philip.bernhart at posteo.de
Thu May 20 08:34:12 PDT 2021

Hi Juan,

Juan Vuletich via Cuis-dev <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st> writes:

> Recently, I've been working on improving the VectorGraphics plugin. I
> added a new primitive that will help quick display of SVG icons. Please
> pull all repos.

what would be needed so that the VM plugin could be bundled
outside the VM, without compiling a new VM?

Did you talk with Eliot about this as this seems to be
a topic which is always postponed and where everybody
has different opinions about it.

I'm re-considering if I should look again into the
Cuis-Smalltalk-Slang code.

Cheers,
Philip