[Cuis-dev] Re : Re: Cuis web presence

Mariano Montone marianomontone at gmail.com
Sat Nov 6 13:42:20 PDT 2021

Glad you liked it!

Now we should all fork and pull request to edit pages and make it better :)

Yes, I like how you can use data files and render with a template.

I also like that it is very easy to create blog posts. It is as easy as
creating Markdown files under _posts directory. I think it would be
great to use that to make announcements, etc.

Cheers,

Mariano