[Cuis-dev] Morphic glitches out/hangs when adding faulty code to drawOn method on morphs that step

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Thu Dec 15 04:50:44 PST 2022

Hi Folks,

I guess I need more precise steps to reproduce.

I just fired a fresh Cuis, from an updated repo. Just installed updates
and opened a Sample09Clock. It works ok. Then I open a browser on it
(from the halo), went to the drawOn: method and added your line Alan. I
get a debugger "Instances of SmallFloat64 are not indexable". I close
the debugger and see the clock displayed now as a red box with yellow
borders and cross. Image is responsive. I go to the browser and correct
the method. Then I do World / Debug / Start drawing all again. The clock
is correctly drawn again.

In short, I see the expected behavior. This means I need enough detail,
so I can reproduce the problem.

Thanks,