[Cuis-dev] Simple 'plot' ?

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Wed Jun 1 02:42:38 PDT 2022

On 5/30/2022 11:33 PM, tuxic via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> ...since I do not find...
> I am looking for a classe which allows me to oben a
> window/plane/whatever in which I can set points via commands...hrrmmm...
> sorry....to which I can send messages like plot to do simple pixel
> graphics...
> Is there something like this?
> (May be this is a simple language problem and I search only for the
> wrong words ...)
>
> Cheers!
> Meino

I suggest you install VectorGraphics (Feature require: 'VectorGraphics',
or select a TrueType font like DejaVu), and play with (and understand!)
the classes in VectorGraphics-Examples. You'll see that you can build
your own morphs, that draw whatever you want, quite easily.

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich
https://patents.justia.com/inventor/juan-manuel-vuletich
https://twitter.com/JuanVuletich