[Cuis-dev] which classes to have in Kernel

Juan Vuletich JuanVuletich at zoho.com
Sat May 21 08:33:08 PDT 2022

Hi Jason,

That's exactly what we do, right? The base image includes only what is
needed to support the Smalltalk environment. Standard packages in
Packages folder. Additional packages in other repos in the
Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev GitHub organization, and in author's repos at GitHub
or other hosting services.

Cheers,

https://independent.academia.edu/JuanVuletich
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan-Vuletich