[Cuis-dev] Drag & drop of class to system category does not work

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Fri May 27 08:01:16 PDT 2022

I messed around with the IndentingListItemMorph class quite a lot, therefore I can answer that one from the top of my had.
The builtin IndentingListItemMorph used for the category list has no (working) support for drag and drop.

See: https://hg.sr.ht/~cy-de-fect/HaverOnCuis/browse/haver/ui/DNDIndentingListItemMorph.pck.st

HTH and Best Regards,
Gerald