[Cuis-dev] Endless loop while trying to install packages...

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Fri May 27 10:45:02 PDT 2022

Hi Meino,
 I wanted to let you know that to update CuisUniversity I have to create a
new version. I mean, the option to install new updates may not work with
CuisUniversity.
 Is there a reason why you are using CuisUniversity instead of Cuis? Just
to clarify, CuisUniversity is Cuis + some packages + livetyping.

Cheers!
Hernan.

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 2:06 PM tuxic via Cuis-dev <cuis-dev at lists.cuis.st>
wrote:

> Hi Gerald,
>
> sorry...small correction...
>
> ...must be : "everything is up to 5096...."
>
> Sorry, my bad.
>
> Cheers!
> Meino
>

> On 05/27 04:58, tuxic via Cuis-dev wrote:
> >
> > Hi Gerald,
> >
> > ...thanks for you help! :)
> >
> > The problem is...the give file does not exist on/at/in/with (english
> > prepositions are a problem for me :) ) my installation...
> > So it hangs without the help of
> >
> 5179-methodPreambleFromFile-cleanup-JuanVuletich-2022May20-11h18m-jmv.001.cs.st
> .
> >
> > There is nothing starting with 51.. - everything is 50<something>...
> >
> > Cheers!
> > Meino
> >

> > On 05/27 06:09, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:
> > > Hi Meino,
> > >
> > > I had similar experiences that were not reproducible after my last
> pull.
> > > Can you please delete: CoreUpdates/
> 5179-methodPreambleFromFile-cleanup-JuanVuletich-2022May20-11h18m-jmv.001.cs.st
> > > and try again.
> > >
> > > HTH and best Regards,
> > > Gerald

> https://github.com/Cuis-University/Cuis-University/releases/tag/v5096

<https://10pines.com/>Hernán WilkinsonSoftware Developer & Coach

Alem 896, Floor 6, Buenos Aires, Argentina

+54 11 6091 3125

@HernanWilkinson