[Cuis-dev] Why not to save the image?

Szabolcs Komáromi cuis at mnqpr.com
Wed Aug 2 01:22:01 PDT 2023

Hi,

I just wondered whether something peculiar to Cuis warrants this definitive statement. But as turned out the book has a strong implicit engineering perspective and saving the image doesn't have any hidden side effect compared to the other Smalltalk implementations. Hilaire added my comment to the end of the code management chapter of  The Cuis Book <https://cuis-smalltalk.github.io/TheCuisBook/Source-Code-File.html>. Hopefully this makes the validated but implicit engineering standpoint of the book more explicit for future readers.

Regards,
Szabolcs