[Cuis-dev] An instance of Morph couldn't be moved by the halo's handle

Szabolcs Komáromi cuis at mnqpr.com
Wed Aug 16 11:25:01 PDT 2023

For me Morph feels a little bit broken. Too simplified and feels like a special case. (But I certainly doesn't have a comprehensive overview of Morphic in Cuis.) E.g.: If I try to add a Morph instance inside a LayoutMorph I get an MNU because Morph doesn't implement layoutSpec. It brakes the uniformity of morphs.

> a := Morph new.
> b := LayoutMorph newColumn.
> b addMorph: a.
> b openInWorld

But I understand what was the rationale behind it.

Regards,
Szabolcs