[Cuis-dev] Windows does not resize when contents changed

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Aug 31 06:08:42 PDT 2023

Hi,

I have a window whose contents (morph) change when browsing objects or
toggling to editor view.

However the size of the windows should change (to get larger) in some
situation to at least fit all its contained morphs.

Observe below. First picture, the contents changed but not the window
extent, when dragging the window there are graphic artefacts. Second
picture, when manually dragging a corner of the window, the window
extent is adjusted automatically to its contents. Sure I could force it
manually somewhere but I don't think it is right.

The windows contents is changed with #replaceSubmorph:by: message in the
breadcrumbs pane (horizontal collection of bottons and a view below)

Thanks

img1

img2

--