[Cuis-dev] Capturing Debugger window

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Dec 10 02:27:13 PST 2023

Hi,

Kind of responding to myself. Of course I should capture the error use
an on:do: message but the exception argument of the do: block does not
offer the context of the error.

Idea?

executeSketch
	self  stopSketch.
	codeView  scroller  acceptContents.
	self  switchToPauseButton.
	DrGeoSketch  when:  #newSmalltalkSketch  send:  #compiledSketch:  to:  self.
	sketchProcess  :=  [|  t  |
		t  :=  DateAndTime  now.
		[Compiler  evaluate:  model]on:  Error  do:  [:exception  |
			exception  inspect.
			'Got an error ! '  print].
		" When we get there, sketch has been entirely executed, switch back to
play button "
		self  switchToPlayButton.
		Transcript  show:  DateAndTime  now  -  t  ;cr]newProcess.
	sketchProcess
		priority:  Processor  userSchedulingPriority  ;
		name:  '[DrGeo] Smalltalk Sketch execution';
		resume.

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/