[Cuis-dev] [Ann] First sketch of Cuis 6.1 release - Please REVIEW and TEST!

Jaromir Matas mail at jaromir.net
Fri Dec 29 14:06:54 PST 2023

Hi Juan,
yes... a dream come true :) Simple, clean and super easy to get started.
It's a relief one can just start learning the language without
installing, setting up all the environment etc for a change. It's just
like buying a new laptop: pick up, unpack and turn on ;)

Thanks a lot for all your effort!
Jaromir