[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Nicer font menus

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Sat Dec 30 12:21:50 PST 2023

Hi all, Hi Juan,

I am just messing around with several font related issues
and discovered that the font selection menu looks a bit
sub-optimal.
Therefore I gave the FontFamily class UI category methods
a little overhaul.

Please see the attached screenshots for a preview.
I hope you like it.

HTH and Best Regards,

Gerald

PS:

Information about the showcased IBM Plex font set can be found here:
https://www.ibm.com/plex/

Its repo can be found here:
https://github.com/IBM/plex

It comes with a liberal license, suitable to be bundled with Cuis:
https://github.com/IBM/plex/blob/v6.3.0/LICENSE.txt

OTH, It's a rather big chunk of stuff,
I presume bigger than the whole Cuis distribution.