[Cuis-dev] Capturing Debugger window

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Dec 31 03:12:40 PST 2023

Hi Hernán,

This is what I does but when I fire up the debugger, the interrupted
process (sketchProcess) context is nil ?!

Read https://github.com/hilaire/drgeo/issues/1#issuecomment-1872922296

Then, Cuis raises another Debugger, this time sketchProcess has a
context which is the one of the debugger.

I likely miss something.

Thanks

Hilaire

--