[Cuis-dev] Happy New Year

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Wed Jan 4 02:31:04 PST 2023

Hi,

I wish you all a happy new year. Good health and success in your projects.

These last two years has been fantastic for Cuis and its community. We
have seen several projects becoming mature and useful elements for the
Cuis users:

  * Vector graphics
  * UTF-8 native support
  * Refinement in the Morph hierarchy
  * New http://cuis.st web site
  * The Cuis book
  * Side projects and contributions as Erudite, Cuis-Smalltalk-UI,
    Leaning-Cuis, ...
  * Use cases in the industry
  * Large projects ported to Cuis as Dr. Geo, Siren and other we may not
    know about
  * The Cuis monthly meeting

Thanks to all of you. Thanks to Juan, Hernán, Ken, Mariano, Gerald,
Luciano for your great spirit, you are inspirational and make this place
great!

My wishes for 2023 is to make Cuis even more accessible to its new
users. Documentation, document, docu, doc,... always :)

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu