[Cuis-dev] UART support in Cuis ?

Sven Nurber nurber3 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 21:54:33 PST 2023

Hi.  I'm interested in interfacing with a device that has a custom
serial protocol and displaying data graphically.  I think Cuis could
be a good fit, but I don't see anything in stock image ( latest ) that
would indicate there is serial port/UART support ?  I do see a github
package named Cuis-Smalltalk-SerialPort but any attempt to load via
directions on github readme fails.  Furthermore following Cuis
installation directions with latest image & vm any attempt to load
"Package Downloader" where I'm guessing such packages might reside
results in repeated prompts to "Download list of packages" and a
Morphic UI error.

Sven