[Cuis-dev] Strange issue with layout

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Jul 2 10:56:21 PDT 2023

Hi,

In my bread crump morph below you can observe the views under the button
nav bar are shifted one pixel to the right and the bottom directions:

glitch

I need to explain a bit the logic of the GUI tool. The data can be
viewed or edited. In the screenshot it is in edit mode, to got back to
view mode, click on the button 'Foron', it is the named of the edited
object (a School instance).

When the tool is in editor mode, the decorated morph are layout with a
one pixel gap as I explained above. Between the 4 decorated morphs
(Information, Time slots, etc.) there is also this unexpected 1 pixel
gap. It produces glitch in the background when the whole morph is
dragged around. When in viewer mode, although the same kind of decorated
morphs are used, there is no such visual artifact.

For me code seems all good.

In case one want to take a look I have an image:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/islj0kloljw040wvbr3f2/dynabook.zip?rlkey=kuoxfzjobr3jesjdngd6k1ype&dl=0

Thanks

Hilaire

--