[Cuis-dev] [PromisesLocal] Version 77 (Re: [#GREEN] PromisesLocal now working in Cuis. (was Re: Methods that return multiple values)

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Sun Jul 2 11:34:35 PDT 2023

Happy day! I am attaching the String extensions for Cuis and version 77
of PromisesLocal. New and improved! Semaphores now work and do not block
the vat, which is now the ProcessorScheduler. Yay!

I got rid of the PriorityVat and the EventualProcess. The SchedulerVat
creates a regular process and schedules it on the ProcessorScheduler,
which guarantees ordering. As a result of better performance, I was able
to reduce the timeouts. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Promises and
my implementation.

Cheers,
- rabbit

--