[Cuis-dev] Voiceless regarding behavior of statePointsTo:

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Mon Jul 3 07:01:36 PDT 2023

I just used the Morph implementation of that pattern just as an example.
A couple of emails ago you said "I need to search for a parent object".
Then, if each object knows its parent, then the same pattern can be
used, just calling then "parent" instead of owner. This is, iterating
parents without building collections.

This is useful only if your objects also form a tree structure where
every object knows its parent in the tree.

Apologies for not studying your model in detail. Haven't found the time
for that, and so I can only suggest ideas to consider and possibly discard.

HTH,