[Cuis-dev] [Alpha] 403 #green<Crypto-rabbt.Crypto has the kitchen sink

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Fri Jul 7 16:00:07 PDT 2023

#GREEN without the FAILs Um...I brought in everything. My life's work. Crypto now includes all my work over the past 22 years. I did not realizze, it is 6.5 MBytes in size. Heh.

-  - All Promises <Near ! SharedNear ! Far>
-  - All of ParrotTalk <v3.6 ! v3.7 ! v3.9>
-  - SSH
-  - SSL
-  - Whisper framework
-  - ProtocolStateCompiler
-  - TraceMonitor
-  - ELinda

Issues:

I regressed, or are failing

- ASN1Type definitions for Whisper / ParrotTalk. I broke it!
- Connections tests for PromisesFar, EParrotTalk, SSH and SSL

I introduce a name change from SchedulerVat to ECar. I added am EUICat for addDeferredUIProcess: scheduling. I also added a EHyperCat, which instantiates 3 ECats and adds a EUICat, for 4 VirtualizedSchedulers.

SharedNear requires wire management over a channel (SharedQueue), so we need a Scope. This is a Good Thing, allowing Scope debugging locally.

My attention is on getting EParrotTalk working.

••• rabbit ❤️‍🔥🐰