[Cuis-dev] SQLite3 connection libraries

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Thu Jul 13 02:39:49 PDT 2023

Hi Vince, Ken,

The Ken's Tonel package should be of some help.

If Tonel file cause too much trouble, you can also fileout from Pharo,
then you will have to convert carriage return to newline character,
which you can do for example with:

   tr '\r' '\n' < pharo-file.st > cuis-file.st

This is what I did to be able to import the 20 DrGeo's class categories
to Cuis:

- fileout each class category

- convert end line character

A SQLite package will be useful to the community. I am still thinking
about using it for the Dynabook data.

If I am not wrong, Sqlite is known to be fast and reliable.

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu