[Cuis-dev] Dialog to pick up a file

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Fri Jul 14 02:53:03 PDT 2023

I presume any one who does serious application programming with Cuis
will run into that problem, me included.

(I have to confess, that I solved the input problem for times and dates
-- I hope you remeber, that we talked about that one --
for Haver, without consulting the community)

What do you have in mind? Something like the attached screen shot?

BTW: Are there any primitives (in the VM) that answer
the user's home directory, the available drives and other
filesystem related information?

HTH and Best Regards,

Gerald