[Cuis-dev] Fix to PushDownMethod refactor

Tomas Spognardi tomas.spognardi at gmail.com
Sat Jul 15 15:36:36 PDT 2023

Hi, I found a bug in the PushDownMethod class: currently, class methods
can't be pushed down. This is because the class "Metaclass" lacks the
"hasSubclasses" method. To fix this, I've included 2 ChangeSet files:

   - One to the BaseImageTests, in which I've added 2 tests that reproduce
   the bug (and test the desired behaviour).
   - One to CuisCore, which only contains an implementation of
   "hasSubclasses" in Metaclass.