[Cuis-dev] Why not to save the image?

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sat Jul 29 08:17:00 PDT 2023

You are right, the sentence in the book could be tempered. It is ok the
save the image, we all do that. But from time to time, depending on the
time spent working in the image, it is safer to reload from fresh, to be
sure your code still work on a fresh image.  I can keep image one or two
weeks, but I am a casual developer.