[Cuis-dev] [IMPROV] Code completion for backslash Unicode input

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Sun Jul 30 07:51:46 PDT 2023

On 7/28/2023 2:30 PM, Gerald Klix via Cuis-dev wrote:
> Hi all, Hi Juan, Hi Hernán,
>
> I implemented my suggestion concerning code completion for Unicode.
> It offers code completion for any "\Unicode" prefix.
> The Unicode character is inserted directly without displaying
> its name and replacing it.
>
> Please review and test this stuff before integration.
>

> HTH and Best Regards,
>
> Gerald

Hi Gerald,

When I tried loading this in a fresh Cuis image and tried to use it I
saw several issues:
- Just doing [\] [tab] would not open the completion list
- [\] [o] [tab]. Expected a list including \omega, but got a walkback
- Don't remember what I did with the walkback, but when I got rid of it,
the completion list had many entries that didn't match what I had
entered ('\o')
- Found no way to use it with your new hex input

Can you please try on a fresh Cuis and advise on usage and expected
behavior?