[Cuis-dev] Saving method in the debugger freezes the image

Szabolcs Komáromi cuis at mnqpr.com
Sun Jul 30 12:33:35 PDT 2023

Hi,

I'm using a fresh Cuis installation according to the documentation. I created a new class Test with a method test which calls the not yet created method test2 in the form of self test2. If I create a new instance of the Test class in a Workspace and call the test method the debugger pops up as expected. The create button also works, I can save the test2 method with the ^ 42 code. But using the proceed button freezes the image. I also tried to click restart button in the debugger after saving the test2 method, but to no avail.

This might be a newbie error on my side, but I cannot figure out. I created a screen capture about error: https://youtu.be/5jLFvNpNwQ4

Regards,
Szabolcs Komáromi