[Cuis-dev] Cuis meeting today? - Smalltalks conference in Argentina next week - Cuis Fans dinner next week in BA

Juan Vuletich juan at cuis.st
Wed Nov 1 06:55:30 PDT 2023

I suggest we do as Hernán suggests. Next week we have the FAST
Smalltalks conference in Quilmes, Argentina.

Let's have the Cuis Meeting on Wed, Nov 15th this month, and we can talk
and review how things went at the conference.

BTW, as Hernán says, we're planning to have a Cuis Fans dinner on Wed,
Nov 8th in Buenos Aires. If you're attending the conference, or are in
Buenos Aires and want to join us, please contact me for details.

Cheers,