[Cuis-dev] [RFC] AsciArt for UnicodeInput

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Mon Nov 6 10:55:44 PST 2023

Hi all, Hi Juan,

I found it a bit tedious to remember various Unicode codes points
to just input characters like ⧐, therefore I added a method
to input them conveniently.

With the attached change set, you type \.||> ("\." is the prefix
just like "\+" for numerical input) in any text editor,
this input will be replaced replaced by ⧐ after you enter a space.

*Question: Is this the way to go?*

The implementation is a bit crude
and needs to be refined if we add this concept to the core image.

Best Regards,

Gerald

Encl.:
Current symbol mappings: