[Cuis-dev] [RFC] AsciArt for UnicodeInput

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Tue Nov 7 01:12:47 PST 2023

Hi,

Thanks for asking all these questions (after all it's an RFC).

I choose a dot, because I tried to find a character, that is less visible,
thus not visually impairing the ASCI art picture. Maybe an underscore
is a better choice. Up to to now I paid attention, that every picture
symbol starts with a non-letter. Therefore we could get away
with a backslash only.

Now that I think about it, we might even get away with a single
space after the backslash. I will try.

BTW: I changed some of the pictures. I used an underscore to
depict a down arrow, which was bad idea. A single $v is much
better suited.

Thanks again for your comments and

Best Regards,

Gerald