[Cuis-dev] Allow debugger to step into quick return methods

Hernán Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Tue Nov 14 03:07:10 PST 2023

This is so great!! It is a really important feature when doing TDD and the
first implementation of a method is a ^true or similar.
The only concern I have is the change in Process>>#resume, because that
impacts all the situations where #resume is sent... I know the impact is
low, but is it possible to restrict that change to the debugger only or not?

Cheers!
Hernan.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*