[Cuis-dev] [DEFECT] Can't zip Cuis' sources file

Gerald Klix cuis.01 at klix.ch
Wed Nov 22 01:21:56 PST 2023

Thank's Juan,

this works now.

Alas when I tried to create a new Haver release I ran into another problem.
I also add strings to the ZIP-archive, for example a generated file that
contains
all the contents of all the license files found. The resulting string
contains
Unicode code-points, which makes the CRC computation fail.

In essence when sending #updateCrc:from:to:in: the primitive fails – for
obvious reasons – and the failure code kicks in. This in turn
(indirectly) sends #bitXor:
to a UnicodePoint instance, which results in a DNU exception.

I will try to do some research on how UTF8 data is supposed
to be stored in a ZIP file.

Thank's again and Best Regards,

Gerald