[Cuis-dev] Mold may need updates

Benjamin Pollack benjamin at bitquabit.com
Mon Nov 27 12:37:51 PST 2023

Hey all,

I was spelunking around all the packages available in the package installer, and decided to check out Mold. In the process, I noticed that MoldExample tries to invoke CharacterBlockScanner>>characterBlockAtPoint:index:in:, which raises a DNU. While I can fix that, I then get a pile of *other* DNUs. I'm happy to take a stab at fixing these up and submit a PR, but I wanted to quickly verify that y'all intend to keep Mold around, that no one was else was sitting on a fix, and that these errors were indeed errors and not simply a missing package or the like.

Thanks,
--Benjamin