[Cuis-dev] UKSTUG Meeting - 29 November 2023 - Pierre Misse-Chanabier: Polyphemus

Boris Shingarov shingarov at labware.com
Wed Nov 29 07:00:13 PST 2023

Hi Giovanni,

 > You can get the zoom details from the meetup event.

The issue is that Meetup will not give me the zoom details.
In Canada where I am, they are explicitly allowed to do it
without any reason, even without having to tell you "just
because we dislike your face". This is explicit in the Charter
(unlike, say, the US where it's not explicit).

This is why I am asking.
Am I still welcome at UKSTUG even though Meetup are unwilling
to tell me the link?

Best,
Boris