[Cuis-dev] Quantitative finance in Cuis-Smalltalk

rabbit rabbit at callistohouse.org
Mon Oct 2 11:07:23 PDT 2023

I glanced at Hernán's units over the web and the excellent README.md does not mention covariance or correlation. Would it magically appear? Or is this round 2 of the training regimen for the hungry Ignacio? 🥳 Welcome to the underworld.

My inquiry is the correlation between the increase in the deficit above and beyond the net interest on Debt, covariant with the increase in funding, in all aspects, on the War on Drugs, domestically and internationally. Funded Locally, State (Statly? Stately? Ahh… Statally.) and Federally.

••• rabbit ❤️‍🔥🐰