[Cuis-dev] Prevent .user.changes files from being created?

Szabolcs Komáromi cuis at mnqpr.com
Fri Oct 13 05:14:00 PDT 2023

You can disable the autonumbering feature by executing this statement in a Workspace:
Preferences at: #autoNumberUserChanges put: false.

It isn't possible at the moment to completely turn off this functionality, it is a fail-safe device. User.changes files can be used to recover code after a VM crash.

Regards,
Szabolcs