[Cuis-dev] #doOnceCycleNow

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Tue Oct 24 09:41:20 PDT 2023

In details

I will present a workshop on building CuisApp. One part of the workshop
is about automating your development environment: installing code and
organizing the Morph space of your image. The later, depending on the
Cuis update, often gets broken. And it is now broken again. It will be
nice if I can get it right for once. Help appreciated.

I attached the setup.st script to use as:

    squeak cuis.image -s setup.st

At the end Browser should be installed with appropriate layout, does not
work

Hilaire

--
GNU Dr. Geo