[Cuis-dev] Extent of a form after rotation

Martin McClure martin at hand2mouse.com
Wed Oct 25 09:58:25 PDT 2023

I note that 103 is the diagonal measure of the original form.
Speculation: perhaps rotatedByDegrees: is always creating a form that is
large enough for any arbitrary rotation, and not clipping to the actual
needed size afterwards? Is there by any chance another message for
rotations by multiples of 90 degrees?

Regards,
-Martin