[Cuis-dev] [Ann] Bootstrap and CuisDynamicLibraries

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Fri Oct 27 05:54:38 PDT 2023

Hi Juan,

This fells awesome. I am thinking about the Dynabook softwre, to have
multiple images executed, for example to isolate in its own image end
user experimentation and execution without taking the risk to have the
whole system to fall down. I remember Philip suggested that approach a
while ago.

Hilaire

Inter-image communication should still have to be considered though.

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu