[Cuis-dev] ExtendedClipboard package

Bernhard Pieber bernhard at pieber.com
Mon Sep 18 09:32:08 PDT 2023

Hi Juan,

see my answers inline

------- Original Message -------
Juan Vuletich <juan at cuis.st> schrieb am Montag, 18. September 2023 um 01:14:

> Thanks a lot. This is very good. I just merged both PRs.

Thanks for merging my PRs. :-)

> I'll take a look at the still failing test.

Without my ChangeSet with InnerTextMorph>>#editor: more tests still fail. I will explain further in the answer to your other email.

> Just a comment. I don't know if this is relevant at all, but if you browse https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/StyledTextEditor you see
> This branch is 8 commits ahead, 4 commits behind bpieber:master.
>
> Is this something to worry about?

Yeah, it's annoying. I tried to fix it yesterday but failed. I took another shot with a bigger gun (force push) and now it is fixed.

> (more below inline)

>> I'm not sure. Maybe we'd just add a note to the GettingStarted.md file, right? If you'd like to add such note, I'll happy to merge.
>
> Thanks!

Let me think about it.