[Cuis-dev] Animator class>>composedActionExample2 crashes the VM

Szabolcs Komáromi cuis at mnqpr.com
Thu Sep 28 13:06:39 PDT 2023

Thanks for the fix!

I need little bit more context to fully grasp the problem. Is there any recommended book/paper about BlockClosures in the Squeak family of Smalltalk dialects? Are the Blue Book or the Inside Smalltalk still relevant in this question?

But at least now I can catch the infinite loop in the debugger. And because BlockClosure's value: method is a primitive I cannot use the debugger to further analyze the phenomenon, I suppose.  The VMMaker would be the tool to inspect into the inner workings of the value: method?

Regards,
Szabolcs