[Cuis-dev] Documenting...

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 14:25:07 PDT 2023

Hi all

I am interested in learning how the GUI for Dr. Geo was constructed, i.e.
how the LayoutMorph and other mechanisms were used.
Some hints were to start reading the code would be good for a start.

It does not necessarily need to be in booklet form, a document like this one
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Documentation/Morphic/LayoutUsage.md
would be fine.

It would also like to help to extend with some more examples:
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/blob/master/Documentation/Morphic/LayoutUsage.md

This is probably better done in a document
    LayoutUsageExamples.md
to not clutter the fairly terse document LayoutUsage.md

The examples may be added one after the other and be rearranged from time
to time.

Regards
Hannes