[Cuis-dev] Collecting a "Help Wanted" document - Re: Looking to help Cuis development

Nicolás Papagna Maldonado nicolas.papagna at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 11:50:42 PDT 2024

We could have one or many projects to implement this:
https://github.com/Cuis-Smalltalk/Cuis-Smalltalk-Dev/projects?query=is%3Aopen
(ej. an "Ideas" or "Future Work" project).

@Juan Vuletich <juan at cuis.st> the visibility part could be addressed by
making the link to that project visible to newcomers (eg. a section in our
website, etc).

Anyway, this is just an idea!

Cheers,
Nico PM