[Cuis-dev] OMeta working again for Cuis 6.3

Luciano Notarfrancesco luchiano at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 20:14:13 PDT 2024

Hi Michal,
That’s very interesting. I have a very concrete application for this. I
need to compute with tuples, matrices and polinomials over integers modulo
a small modulus (say, it fits in a register, or half register). These
tuples, polynomials and matrices are stored in arrays (for example
WordArrays, 32 bits per entry). The most critical operation is matrix
multiplication, since a lot of the rest can reduce to matrix
multiplication. I’ve been experimenting with a small external library
written in C that converts to floating point, does matrix multiplication
with a BLAS library, and converts back to modular integers, and i call it
via FFI. Of course I’d prefer to do all in Cuis… so i’m looking forward for
your project!

Regards,
Luciano