[Cuis-dev] Change to attach source code when evaluating scripts

Hernán Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Mon Apr 22 07:47:35 PDT 2024

Hi,
 attached is a .cs that attaches the source code of evaluating scripts to
be able to debug it with the original source code (See thread: Cuis-dev]
Debugger lost variable name)

 There are many places from where a script is evaluated (for example coping
a class, creating an inst var from the browser, filing in code, etc). I've
tested all of them and it looks like everythings works as expected, but
let's be aware of this change just in case I did not test a special case.

 Cheers
 Hernan.

*Phone: +54-011*-4893-2057
*Twitter: @HernanWilkinson*