[Cuis-dev] Context in Exception

Hilaire Fernandes hfern at free.fr
Sun Apr 28 06:16:51 PDT 2024

Hi Juan,

Le 27/04/2024 à 20:42, Juan Vuletich a écrit :
> A way to fix this is to suspend the sketch process, and debug it from
> outside it. Something like:

I see. I will have difficulties to find out.

However I have two difficulties with your fix.

  * I need the GUI to be still actionnable during the execution of the
    script. Some sketch may take time to execute, so I need to be able
    to pause/stop it from the Sketch editor toolbar.  I observe that
    withen recent image I need to execute the script at priority
    "Processor userSchedulingPriority - 1"
  * When script is executed at priority "Processor
    userSchedulingPriority - 1", your test isSuspended always return
    false, the debugger has not chance to be plugged when needed.

--
GNU Dr. Geo
http://gnu.org/s/dr-geo/